Caney Creek Estates Club was established in 1952 by the developers and property
owners in the Caney Creek Estates Subdivision. Incorporated in 1960, the Club represents the interests of some 450 property
owners and administers and maintains Club properties including three boat ramps scattered throughout the subdivision. Caney
Creek Estates encompasses the eastern bank of Caney "Canebrake" Creek. From Jacksons Bend and Elm Lane to the north. Oak Circle and Creekside Drive watch the Creek meander around Walker
Bend, Red Bend, and Cow Trap Bend. Ending at last boat ramp on Seagull Drive, just two miles north of where the Caney enters
the Gulf of Mexico.
View Larger Map
Offshore Marine Weather Conditions for Sargent